cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv smart stick

I have just subscribed to NOW TV and I cant get the app on my Samsung TV - just what do I need to get to watch now tv on my Samsung tv - any specific smart stick or now tv box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity is your Samsung a Smart TV running Tizen OS ?

if so, what is the full model number of the Samsung TV and are you based in either the UK, Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands such has Jersey for example.

Any of the external devices that use HDMI from this NOW linked article should work with your Samsung TV (if the TV doesn't have the native inbuilt NOW App).

You would also need sufficient internet connection and a NOW membership should you wish to watch NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 

What about the NOW TV boxes they seem a lot cheaper - I only want a device to allow me to watch NOW TV as I have other tv channels and Netflix 

I've seen boxes on eBay for around £10.00 ??

Now TV box Plus **All Extras** All The Smart Channels ethernet WIFI **NEW**

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It seems they blocked your last response for some reason ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will say one thing about the Firestick and it might be just my situation but I needed pick up a Ethernet Adapter as the Wireless Signal wasn't very good compared to my Apple TV. But apart from that it has been a lovely experience on NowTV and is my main device for Streaming now.