cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no stick or remote delivered yet

Hey All

with this coronavirus my mum and ourselves are isolated for 12 weeks at least .Took out not tv and broadband package for mum .Engineer coming monday Shes been charged for the now tv but no stick or remote has arrived yet  the box for broadband hub 2 is there .cant get now tv on phone online to ask where they are ??? Help

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Same question asked in this linked thread below with the reason why you don't get a TV streaming stick or box with your NowTV Broadband & Phone order package.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/TV-Box/m-p/523079#M7537 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for reply .It was a broadband and tv package together we took out and im sure it said  obviously to me stick and remote be sent .Mum say something arrived im surmising router but she says do not plug into tv before 6th april when engineer going so is it perhaps  tv hub thats arrived ? does that work the tv instead of stick and remote .thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your mum has only been sent a NowTV Hub 2 Router which is purely for using the internet which is normal practice by NowTV.

The NowTV Broadband & Phone package might include either discounted or free TV passes at the time of their deal on their website, but they don't include a TV streaming box or stick with the dedicated remote controller.

NowTV expects you to provide the TV streaming hardware yourself (unless your Mother placed a separate order for around £25 for the NowTV streaming stick from the NowTV website shop, though it sounds unlikely she would have).

Under My Account > Orders & Appointments on your Mother's account it should itemize what hardware has been ordered and when it is scheduled to being sent.

If your Mother ordered the NowTV streaming stick separately it would be a different order.

You will need to source the TV streaming hardware yourself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, my Now TV remote stopped working at the start of March (just pre lockdown) so I tried to order a new one on the Now TV website but was not able to pay on the Sky site - this happened over and over again and I still can't order it. So i emailed Now TV who eventually said that they would send me one i I sent my details - which I did....fast forward to today and STILL NO REMOTE!!

So I have paid my March subscription for absolutely no reason and now TV have done nothing to help.

Anyone else had a similar problem and anyway to resolve it?

Thanks