cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my remote wont work

my remote wont work with the stick i have tried paring it and nothing no light on both remotes (we have 2 because it stopped working previously and a new remote worked but were trying to avoid spending more on remotes) we just have no response from either remote 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have followed these trouble shooting instructions (to the letter ?)

https://help.nowtv.com/article/remote-control-troubleshooting 

I would also try a different wifi channel on your Router and if it's dual band try both 2.4ghz & 5ghz bands.

You could use the Roku Remote App from your smartphone Apps Store to control the Stick, but i am more old school myself and rather use a physical NOW working remote.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does anyone know which app it is on play store for the now tv smart stick remote control pls there's too many n I'm a dinosaur lol thanks in advance 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a screen shot of the official Roku App from the Google Play Store for Android smartphones or tablets.

Make sure your smartphone or tablet that you use with this App is on the same wifi Network has your NOW / Roku Stick or Box.

Also make sure you don't factory reset your NOW / Roku playback device otherwise you will need a physical compatible remote to setup the stick / box again.

Screenshot_2022-05-26-21-05-48.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so any of these are ok??and thanks