cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serdelnh
Advocate

lost device

hello, 

I moved out of my previous apartment at the end of the month. At that time, my TV stick was lost and someone started using it. I got to know when it started to withdraw money from my account. I want to cancel it immediately and let my data disappear from the system because I don't using this account and I will not pay for someone who is silent watching TV for my money! 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: lost device

@serdelnh 

Do the above anyway, to stop the theft of your money, which nothing else will in an acceptable timeframe for you.

Then you will have to make a formal request for full deletion under GDPR, to

customerservices @nowtv.com (dropping the space included here so Now don’t eat the email address).

Good luck with that!

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
4 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@serdelnh 

Change your password. Force sign out of all devices. Set up a payment PIN and you can keep using NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-password

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Shared your NOW details with someone, but no longer want them to use your account? You'll need to change your password, then force a logout for all devices. Next time that person tries to watch, they'll need to sign in with your new password (which they won't know).

You'll need to sign back in on all your devices next time you watch, too.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
serdelnh
Advocate

the problem is that I don't want to use it anymore, I want my account to be deleted permanently and all my data and card disappear from this platform

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@serdelnh 

Do the above anyway, to stop the theft of your money, which nothing else will in an acceptable timeframe for you.

Then you will have to make a formal request for full deletion under GDPR, to

customerservices @nowtv.com (dropping the space included here so Now don’t eat the email address).

Good luck with that!

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
serdelnh
Advocate

I did everything you wrote to me. I have one transaction declined. I have to pay this anyway?

Thank you for email I will contact them.

0 Thanks