cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lost device

hello, 

I moved out of my previous apartment at the end of the month. At that time, my TV stick was lost and someone started using it. I got to know when it started to withdraw money from my account. I want to cancel it immediately and let my data disappear from the system because I don't using this account and I will not pay for someone who is silent watching TV for my money! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do the above anyway, to stop the theft of your money, which nothing else will in an acceptable timeframe for you.

Then you will have to make a formal request for full deletion under GDPR, to

customerservices @nowtv.com (dropping the space included here so Now don’t eat the email address).

Good luck with that!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Change your password. Force sign out of all devices. Set up a payment PIN and you can keep using NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-password

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Shared your NOW details with someone, but no longer want them to use your account? You'll need to change your password, then force a logout for all devices. Next time that person tries to watch, they'll need to sign in with your new password (which they won't know).

You'll need to sign back in on all your devices next time you watch, too.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the problem is that I don't want to use it anymore, I want my account to be deleted permanently and all my data and card disappear from this platform

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do the above anyway, to stop the theft of your money, which nothing else will in an acceptable timeframe for you.

Then you will have to make a formal request for full deletion under GDPR, to

customerservices @nowtv.com (dropping the space included here so Now don’t eat the email address).

Good luck with that!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did everything you wrote to me. I have one transaction declined. I have to pay this anyway?

Thank you for email I will contact them.