cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iv deleted the wrong smartstick and i can not find where to reinstall it ty

hi all iv deteled my account on my firestick instead os someones elses and i carnt get back on to mine if i try 2 put film on it comes up with error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does it ask you to update the App, then an error message comes up ?

If so, i had this last night and followed the on screen steps and clicking the on screen buttons when prompted and no luck.

I had to delete the NOW App, then go into the Fire Stick Apps Store and downloaded a fresh NOW App.

Then when the new NOW App opens you are promoted with a QR sign up code to join NOW, on the TV screen.

The close button in the bottom left should already be highlighted, click enter on the remote and then the NOW App home screen should fully appear on the TV.

Then navigate down the screen to the bottom horizontal grid row and click on My Account tile, then you will be asked to enter your NOW account login details.

If it's a different error, then what's the full message on screen or is there a error code also showing with the message ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does it ask you to update the App, then an error message comes up ?

If so, i had this last night and followed the on screen steps and clicking the on screen buttons when prompted and no luck.

I had to delete the NOW App, then go into the Fire Stick Apps Store and downloaded a fresh NOW App.

Then when the new NOW App opens you are promoted with a QR sign up code to join NOW, on the TV screen.

The close button in the bottom left should already be highlighted, click enter on the remote and then the NOW App home screen should fully appear on the TV.

Then navigate down the screen to the bottom horizontal grid row and click on My Account tile, then you will be asked to enter your NOW account login details.

If it's a different error, then what's the full message on screen or is there a error code also showing with the message ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cheers m8 all sorted now