cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

• 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Maximum registered devices

Hi, hopefully someone can help, I am not able to watch any now TV on any devices in my house weirdly, I have only two on my account but it’s saying I’ve exceeded my allowance until next month, very annoying, not sure how to fix this? 

Preloaded Smart Stick without preloaded pass

I know this has been mentioned a few times now.  But I bought a new Now TV Stick today and set it up following the instructions exactly. It should come with a 1 month Now TV Movies pass preloaded but not once has it given me a code to enter to claim ...

Smart stick

My mom bought me a now tv smart stick from Ireland I tried to get it to work here in England as that is where I live  is there any thing I can do as I only realised that it’s for Ireland only and I have opened the box and scratched the voucher code 

Struggling with NOWTV voucher

I've been a NOWTV customer for some time and was given a smartstick for Xmas.   Set up was fine until I came to the point where I had to add in the voucher.   I've gone online to my account to add the voucher and come to a dead stop.   It won't accep...

4K Smart Box - wifi booster issue with internet connection

I've had the new NowTV 4k Smart Box for a couple of weeks now with seemingly few problems.  It is linked via wifi to a Sky Q Router on standard Sky broadband (with a reliable 16Mb download speed).No problems conecting through to NowTV until I tried a...

New Stick

Hi. Ive just bought a Now TV stick and done everything to set it up, but when I went to sign up. It didn’t complete and now won’t let me do it again tried to find number to call but couldn’t find anything. Help?! Please

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

• 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Remote

HiI need a picture of the new tv remote with sound control with written functions by each icon for someone who has memory impairment please