cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Entertainment Pass not on stick

Hey there,We have just got a Now TV stick, logged into my account and there is no preloaded 2 month Entertainment Pass enabled on the account. Everything has been setup correctly but it seems there is no pass to be used or enabled. Could someone have...

Replacement NOWTV stick

I had to get a replacement NOWTV stick today as the old one wasn't connecting to WiFi properly. I have already used my change of device for this month so now I cannot use my new replacement stick until February. Is there anything that can be done as ...

Resolved! Kids pass

Hello Iv just got a nowtv stick with 3 month kids pass I've entered code and it was accepted yet never give me the the 3 month so had to go for 14 day trial can someone help please 

tv login fail

Created an online account, activated my passes and was able to watch on computer without any trouble. When trying to login on smart tv, it says "sorry, we do not recognise either your username or password". Any ideas?

Sky Movies and Chat

I bought two NOW TV sticks for two televisions with Sky movie passes.  I Installed one on NYE to watch a film.  It took two hours to install.  I have tried for 5 days to watch a film but the picture quality is so bad it's unwatchable.  I have tried e...

Resolved! New stick already signed in

Hi,So I bought a brand new NowTV stick yesterday from the supermarket with 1 month cinema pass, I plugged in it in, all working okay, however, I realised that it was letting me access everything...before I had even signed in. When i went to the accou...

Cinema vouchers

Hi I have brought two of the now tv stick and both came with one months free cinema pass. but after connecting them both up it has only put one free month on my account.  how can I sort this out when the live chat never works? Thanks 

2 now tv sticks with same package

Why am I only able to activate one of the now tv sticks with kids passes when I purchased 2? Will I need to set up a different account to use the other one?