cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Error! Something's not quite right.

Purchased the stick after no problems with the box for  the past year. I use the stick only on a weekly basis and every time I switch over to the TV and pressing "My TV" and picking the Sports program I get the Error message.A push of the button on t...

Watch List

Things keep disappearing off my watch list and they are current series that are still available to watch and yesterday and today I have tried to add new series and keep getting the error message , 'sorry we are having trouble updating your watchlist ...

Why isn't my 5 updating

My 5 app hasn't updated since 31st Dec 18.I have restarted box multiple times Removed and reinstalled appChecked for updates but says all up to date.We had it issue on and off with the old box which we replaces befor Christmas as we were told it was ...

Now TV app on Now TV Stick not letting me log in

So for the last week I haven't been able to log in on NOW TV on my stick... but only when I'm running through my now tv broadband?If I connect the stick via my 4G wifi hotspot it gives me the option to log in and it's fine, it's just through my NOW t...

Resolved! Will not connect

I hope someone can help. I had a now tv box and it worked great, then for no reason I couldn't connect to network and it says(activation  plug in not downloaded:-4)I then bought a new stick and it worked for 2 days and now this is coming up again. Is...

Can't connect to network

I hope someone can help. I had a now tv box and it worked great, then for no reason I couldn't connect to network and it says(activation  plug in not downloaded:-4)I then bought a new stick and it worked for 2 days and now this is coming up again. Is...

Resolved! Switching off

We are going away  can I switch off all the power to the stick and will it power up ok when I get back. We are not going to cancel the subscription. 

Resolved! Remote

My remote has stopped working. Anytime try to press any button the power button flashes red any ideas why? 

Entertainment Pass not on stick

Hey there,We have just got a Now TV stick, logged into my account and there is no preloaded 2 month Entertainment Pass enabled on the account. Everything has been setup correctly but it seems there is no pass to be used or enabled. Could someone have...