cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Prorgrammes not playing

I've bought a new Now TV stick and have a 2 month entertainment pass. Which I have added successfully. However, choosing a programme all I get is a black screen, no error message or anything else, just a whole lot of nothing! All the functions work s...

NowTV pass and stick

HiI have a Nowtv pass, had it a few years and use quite happily on my Samsung TV, 2 years old. I want to watch Nowtv on my older Samsung TV  but it won't support the app I. e

NowTV stick isnt coming on

Ive just got my stick and i set eventhing up but accidently reset my remote when trying to set it up so the volume buttons will work(tryed this three times already and still wont work) so i couldnt get the remote to connect again so i turned it off a...

Resolved! Tv guide

I just got the NOW TV stick and I have the entertainment and movies passes. The live tv guide is showing things for sports and kids - are these just free channels it is showing or if I click on one will it charge me for that bundle? 

Resolved! Removing stick

Just successfully installed Smart Stick.  If I need to remove it from the HDMI port for any reason, do I then have to go through the whole installation process again when I replace the stick?  Or will it remember me?

No Help - other than trying to sell me internet connection

I purchase a NOW TV stick in December.  Its never worked - EVER.  I have tried seeking help from Now to no end.  They told me once that it was because I had no internet signal in the living room (not realising I use my laptop there and do have intern...

Resolved! 3rd party apps

I have recently received a now tv stick I was surprised to find the device doesn't seem to allow me to install 3rd party apps such as kodi. Is there a way to do this? 

Resolved! itv hub+

i just updated too the itv hub+ + so i do not have any adverts on the itv hub so far so good not getting any adverts on all  devices but on the on my now tv stick i am getting adverts on here way ? thak 

ken242 by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

HELP pleaseee

I'm trying to set up my new smart stick and it's saying something went wrong can't load the next page