cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sky Cinema

When are you putting Harry Potter and Fantastic beasts back onto Sky Cinema, I was hope they would be on intime for the new Fantastic beasts movie coming on

Ethernet

Hi,I purchased a nowtv stick in October for my sons tv and a lot of the time nowtv “freezes”.  The symbol spins round like it is trying to load something but it doesn’t load.   If I connect an Ethernet cable to the tv would this help?   If I reset th...

Free trial

Why does it want payment before a free trial? Its says no charge until after free trial????

Can't get tv, says no signal

My now TV remote seemed to stop working, I was going away so left it, come back and now saying no signal! I have turned the Internet box off at the wall to reset and unplugged/plugged back in my now stick - please help!!!!!

Tv stick

I’ve been using my now tv stick for around a month, however I Am going travelling for 7 months so won’t need it however will Want it when I’m back, will it be okay to use after 7 months of not using it?

Prorgrammes not playing

I've bought a new Now TV stick and have a 2 month entertainment pass. Which I have added successfully. However, choosing a programme all I get is a black screen, no error message or anything else, just a whole lot of nothing! All the functions work s...

NowTV pass and stick

HiI have a Nowtv pass, had it a few years and use quite happily on my Samsung TV, 2 years old. I want to watch Nowtv on my older Samsung TV  but it won't support the app I. e

NowTV stick isnt coming on

Ive just got my stick and i set eventhing up but accidently reset my remote when trying to set it up so the volume buttons will work(tryed this three times already and still wont work) so i couldnt get the remote to connect again so i turned it off a...