cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV Stick causing interference with DVD recorder

I bought my girlfriend a TV Stick a while back and she recently changed her broadband router. Ever since then, if the TV stick is plugged in to her TV via HDMI, it causes the picture coming via the DVD recorder to break up. Even though they are plugg...

BT Sport on NowTV

Hi,with the news around Sky and Bt joining forces, has there been any confirmation that we would see a Now TV pass for all BT Sport channels - the same as for all the sky sports channels that are provided now.Is there a clear idea that this would be ...

Resolved! can I use my stick in my parents tv

I'd like to watch the Newcastle football game at my parents house on Monday.   If I take my stick out of my TV and put it into my parents TV what will happen?  Currently watching NOW TV on three of the four allowed devices.

Resolved! Now tv stick not connecting

Please help!When first setting up the stick it connected to the internet. I have got through to the final part & it now keeps saying that it's dropping the connection, not sure why as my Internet is fine. Can anyone please help before I either lose t...

Getting a NowTV stick

Hey there,Basically my mum wants to buy me a nowtv stick for my birthday but she has found a better deal on amazon which is 3 months entertainment pack + 1 day sky sports plus th stick for £19.99... I want to know whether I can attatch this stick to ...

Resolved! Nowtv and amazon firestick

I HAVE GOT A PANASONIC TV 4K/HDR AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT NOW TV STICK BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT PANASONIC IS NOT ACCEPTED