cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Smart Stick

Ive just paid for a smart stick with 2 month entertainment pass - can i watch NOW TV on my laptop before my smart stick arrives? 

Resolved! Now tv stick with two months entertainment

Hello bought now tv stick with two months entertainment pack yesterday. Delivery is 3-5 days . Got couple of emails but none mentioned about voucher code. Does the voucher code for entertainment pack comes with delivery of stick ? When or where I can...

Resolved! NOWTV smart stick and app on the same device - PC. Problem?

I've successfully got Now TV working on my PC, on a week trial, and I want to apply the Smart stick I've bought, and use the two month voucher that came with it.Is this going to cause any problems, or will I be able to use both the  included remote c...

How do Iget Now tv on my tv

I have nowtv on mobile and tablet. Can anyone advise me on how I go about getting it on my smart tv. Do I need a stick? Will I end up paying 2 subscriptions? Help!!

Not the easiest thing to work out

So I was attracted to now TV to watch series that I've never had access too, such as GOT, true detective, walking dead, etc . I liked the idea of a pay monthly thing, like Netflix and prime, so was expecting a similar experience with this.  I'm findi...

Is it possible to password protect smart stick

So I was just sitting casually watching a box set on TV minding my own business and suddenly my program went off and YouTube popped up instead, it was a video of a nice Irish man chatting about recovering from hair transplants.  As informative as the...