cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

User Interface

Hi there  would it be possible for you to add a little idea I had, when using the entertainment or movies section and clicking on the live link   I scroll up and down to see what's on, as I highlight each channel a box pops up with the synopsis, it w...

HDMI Switching

Hi there,  I have just bought a Now TV Stick and generally am very happy with it. However, as part of my setup, my TV has 2x hdmi inputs, and now with this I have 3x devices to plug into it. So I bought an auto switching unit. This requires the 2 ite...

Movie pass

I have just purchased a second now tv stick ( with 1 months free movies) to watch in a tv in one of our bedrooms. When I started the set up progress the update kept stopping on 11%. I disconnected the stick and went downstairs and went through the se...

No Dolby Digital

Wasted 2-3 hrs trying to get nowtv stick to output Dolby digital. I thought it was my pioneer lx81 amp not recognising the hdmi input that according to the fire stick set up was set to auto recognise via hdmi or could be forced to see the various Dol...

Payment

Hi I don't get paid until 29th and will make the revelant payment on that day. I don't want my now TV to be cancelled 

Charity uses of now tv

I’m looking arrange a charity event in work for work colleagues only where there would be NowTV on as well as other activities. In order to generate donations for our chosen charity this year MIND.  My questions is, will I be in breach of my terms of...

Can't watch any TV on any device

Can't get my account to work on any of my devices, checked passes and they are all active, i can get to menus to select a channel and program but they refuse to load up and play, this is happening on my NOW TV Stick, Laptop and Iphone, anyone else st...

Resolved! Nowtv pass and stick accounts

HiI have a Nowtv pass, had it a few years and use quite happily on my Samsung TV, 2 years old. I want to watch Nowtv on my older Samsung TV  but it won't support the app eg can't download. I assume I can use a stick but don't want to pay for 2 accoun...

Now tv ent pass

Ok so I have now broadband and have just signed up for ent pass for six months. How do I access the tv?