cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV Stick

Hi I have 2 Now TV Sticks, I seem to get an issue on the 2nd stick when I am watching something on the first one stick or through the app on my phone. The second stick will keep cutting out saying that there is no internet signal. It only does this w...

Channel won't change

HelloI have had my Now TV stick for 9 months. Just recently on Sky Sports I can't change the channel. I asked for help and twice I was being helped and then the helpers just disappeared. After much messing about not really knowing what I was doing I ...

Resolved! How do I get started??

Hello Everyone, I signed up to NOWTV 7 day free trial on my mobile phone thinking that I could access it on my Smart TV. I now realise that this is not the case and I do not have the app on my TV to download. How do I transfer the subscription across...

Resolved! New account - voucherless

I've just set up a new account and ordered a stick (with 2 month entertainment pass included).  There was a message saying that I didn't have to wait for the stick and could start watching now but the site doesn't seem to have registered that I have ...

tv guide on nowtv stick

I have purchased a stick to replace a faulty box for an 85 year old.The big issue is that whereas the box had a TV guide for all channels, i.e.BBC1,2  ITV1, 2 etc, the sticks TV guide is for SKY only!It is quite an ask to have to use the remote to se...

Allow users to manually mark an episode watched

I regularly have episodes listed in the 'my tv' section that have already been watched, but the system has not correctly removed it, even if I repeatedly try to let the program finish and it would be handy if it was possible to manually mark an episo...

Watching live TV

My father wishes to cease his sky TV and replace it with a nowTV stick. My question is, with nowTV, can you watch live TV (BBC, ITV, CH4 etc) and does it have an EPG similar to the sky EPG? 

Resolved! Now TV Smart Stick not recognised on Tv

I’ve been using my smart stick for a while and all was fine until I last went to use it.the TV reads, “no cable connected”.I’ve tried unplugging the stick and the power lead to the mains but still no joy.The white power light on the stick is lit so I...

Streaming on two devices at the same time

We have registered three devices - our main TV, my son’s PS4 and my nephew’s smart TV. When I tried to watch TV in my son’s room it said that I had reached maximum Streaming so I ‘tried’ to turn the tv off downstairs as my daughter was watching a pro...

Help - did not receive box or stick

I have signed up for NOW TV phone broadband and entertainment pass. I had received the broadband hub which is now working okay and my pass has been activated. However I have not received a hub box or stick to be able to use the TV channels.  On my od...