cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now tv not working

Got a good deal from argos smart tv stuck an have the package deal an it won't work I got 2 month entertainment pass

Roku or Now tv

I pressed reset on my now TV stick and it's put me back to sign in I have done that now it's asking for a code I have put that in then it's saying already a customer don't know what to do

Both now tv sticks packed up in one day

Both packed up in one day!!!! In different TVs , even tried different wires, also different batteries in remotes too!All it at is a box with“Your homepage is temporarily unavailable “Or even doesn’t get onto that bit at all it’s just on/ off it’s so ...

Smart tv

Hi there, I have just purchased a new smart tv (hitachi) and a now smart tv stick, I have connected it all properly but it’s not coming up with anything on the tv???I’ve had now tv for years and my last tv it was so easy to install so not sure where ...

Resolved! Can I delay activating a pass

Hi .. I have just bought a new Now TV stick which comes with a complimentary 1 month Cinema Pass. I already have a 2 month Cinema Pass that expires mid-January. Can I delay activating the comp pass until my present one expires, or if I activate it no...

Help needed

I have purchased a now TV stick for my mom, when entering code on mobile device and filling out relevant details it at 1st never accepted her bank card, when redone again it went through.. But the problem is now TV is on her mobile but not on the TV ...

How to connect old TVs to internet and NowTV sticks

have a Nowtv stick and my old Samsung 2009 TV has a HDMI port. All good so far. However, not sure how to connect to internet on TV so that NOW stick works. Have SKY internet but connection ports do not match any port on the tv and it's a helluva dist...

Remote only controls TV, not smart stick.

Every time I use the smartstick the remote will only control the TV on/off and volume, and not the stick. I have to go to the stick and press the reset button to get it to connect to the remote.It is new, only a couple of weeks old and the batteries ...

Resolved! Delayed activiate for sports pass with NOW TV stick bundle

Thinking of purchasing a prebundled NOW TV Stick with a 1 month sports pass. I already have an existing account with NOW TV and do not want to activate the Sports pass the moment I connect the Stick to a TV. Can I connect the stick to a TV, log in to...

Resolved! New stick not working in bedroom but old box did?

So my old now tv boxs worked in every bedroom, yet these new sticks wont work in the bedrooms! I bought the newest stick with yellow on thinking maybe this will work in the bedroom and still no luck, they are the worse sticks ever, litrally have to b...