cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Now TV stick via hdmi splitter

Has anyone used a Now TV stick via a HDMI splitter, one of my TV's doesn;t have enough HDMI ports, so I use an auto HDMI 4 port switcher with a PS4,PS3, and Freesat box connected. Would the stick work through a HDMI switcher?

No internet connection on now tv stick

Hi all! I haven’t been able to connect my now tv stick to the internet since October! I’ve tried using my mobile data to update the stick but still it doesn’t work! Any ideas greatly received....

Resolved! Now TV stick

Everyday my now tv seems to go out of audio sinc and eventually freeze.The router is about a meter away(line of site),theres nothing wrong with my wifi or broadband.I put an extender on it because it seemed very hot,dont think it has changed it any.R...

Nowtv smart stick stuck on reset

I was setting up my new NowTv smart Stick when I pressed the small reset button on the side by accident and since then the only thing that is showing is a nowtv sign which changes colour!! Someone please help getting frustrated!! I’ve held down the r...

Now tv on BT

BT announce today now tv will be launched on their box by end off March.

Remote replacement

How do I check if smart box is under warranty as I need a remote control for smart box (freeview)I can't seem to get any sense from anyone the online chat doesn't load eitherI ordered 1 from the Sky accessories store and after 3 weeks had a refund be...

Netflix playback choppy

Has anyone else noticed choppy playback when watching the Netflix app? It's tiny but annoying. Every few seconds there's a tiny stutter? Especially bad with panning shots. Netflix on our ancient ROKU 3500 stick is fine. Haven't tried our previous Now...

Epg

Using Nowtv stick  watching Sky cricket channel  the guide gives the correct programmes and times for the live cricket but not for the highlights, bite size and debate which are not simultaneous with the satellite output, I believe.For example Sky sp...

Smart stick remotes not working

My smart stick remote stopped working, so I tried the one from my other stick and that doesn’t work either. The ROKU ap on my phone does work tho- any ideas how I can get the remotes working? Only got the stick in December. Thanks