cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Smart stick

My nowtv smart stick keeps crashing when we watch nowtv app. Have not had smart stick 1 month and have already reset smart stick but continues to crash. 

Now tv App not working

Hi, For the past 4 days now my now tv app is not working. I have the stick, and all other apps are fine bar this one. You can click on it, and it starts buffering and then jumps back to the home screen. I’ve reset the network, took it back to factory...

no stick or remote delivered yet

Hey Allwith this coronavirus my mum and ourselves are isolated for 12 weeks at least .Took out not tv and broadband package for mum .Engineer coming monday Shes been charged for the now tv but no stick or remote has arrived yet  the box for broadband...

Resolved! Now stick replacement remote

Hi newbie. Lost my yellow remote messed around with ssid on router,bought new router, cannot remember old ssid and password.Replaced remote following faq to sky accessories, remote arrived, no buttons to pair. Bin the lot or is there a way through? A...

No remote or hdmi stick

Can anyone help please? I subscribed over a month ago for the hdmi stick. I haven't received it yet or the remote control. I've written numerous times to nowtv but have received no response How on earth do you get in contact with the company? I used ...

Resolved! Loading issues

I have 2 now tv sticks and one keeps freezing and wont load it's only 18 months old and my internet connection is fine it will slowly load bit by bit with every button you press but takes 10 minutes to load one press on the remote have changed batter...

Is my Now TV stick a smart stick with HD

I have just purchased a NOW TV stick from the website, I payed the £24.99 price, is this still a Smart stick with HD and voice search. This is not clear on the website. Many thanks

Pausing Free Sports pass to use later

I was given for Xmas a Now TV stick with a preloaded sports pass. I loaded the stick all ok, but it also started the sports pass which is going to run out 26th January. There was no Save For Later option. This present was given to me with the sole pu...

Now tv stick

i have recently bought a now tv stick, after plugging into tv and following all steps when it comes to the sign in part i enter the code and it comes up with a message saying that there is a problem on now tvs side and to reload the page i have tried...