cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NEW App Launched

New app launched this morning. NOT the one we have been waiting for. If the sticks have memory issues which the original White Now TV boxes did, back then you could sideload your own (1) app. Then to deliver this new ROKU app today is woefully at bes...

voice search not working

Hi, the voice search function on my NowTv Smart Stick has stopped working.  We now just get the "sorry, couldn't understand that" message.  I have tried all sorts of angles, volume, accents!! It did work when we first got the stick.  Thanks John

Now tv stick

Hi, we stay away alot in a caravan off grid and was wondering before I ordered one if a now tv stick will work off 12 volts so I can turn my tv into a smart tv. I did see you could power it from the usb port but will it still work being 12 volts?Than...

Stick - Will not launch on TV

Hello - I have a now TV stick which we bought in December.Was working fine, haven't used for about a month, now this will not launch and just get the NOW TV (flashing different colours) on the TV screen with "ROKU Powered" at the bottom of the screen...

Resolved! Now TV remote voice searching

Hi I bought a now tv stick and everything was fine .. until. The other day I tried to voice search Again and it stopped working .. when I press the button for voice search and hold it in .. it displays on the tv and it shows that I am talking and it ...

Broken hdmi cable

I've looked online but I can't find a cable that looks like the one in the box! Can anyone give me a name so I can order a new one?