cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW TV stick not working

Im trying to help my aged mother set up her NOW TV stick that I bought for her. She has it plugged in and it connected to wi-fi. It couldnt connect to the internet. She constantly has a blue screen and when she presses the home button on the remote c...

Resolved! New NowTV Stick - stuck on logo screen

Hi - looking for some help please. I've bought a stick for my mum, she went through the set up yesterday and successfully connected to wifi and downloaded the updates. However, she can't get past the logo screen - so we haven't logged in to her accou...

passes

I have passes on my now tv box. I amwanting to purchase the now tv stick, for my daughter to watch in her bedroom. Will she be able to watch the passes too I will I have to buy for her? 

Replacement now TV stick remote

Hi, I bought a replacement now TV remote on the 19th march with an assured 7 day turn around for delivery. Payment was taken. However a month later and after sending 3 messages with no response I still don't have the remote! Bad timing with children ...

Remote not working

I've found myself in a very unfortunate position in lockdown with no home Wi-Fi. I wanted to tether my NOW TV stick to my phone but my remote control doesn't work and I discovered the remote control app I've been using on my phone won't connect to my...

Unable to connect to wifi after switching isp

I have just switched from plusnet to Vodafone. I am unable to connect the now tv stick to wifi....it finds the vodafone wifi network & full signal bars, but I get the message saying wrong password & not connected. Password is definitely correct, as m...

No channels on stick

Help! I'm trying to set up a now tv stick but after adding WiFi it's taken me to a blank screen saying 'no channels'I can't press anything on the remote. Tried unplugging. How do I add channels??