cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Activating your NOW TV Stick

If you're lucky enough to receive a NOW TV Stick for Christmas, you can find out how to set it up and activate it by watching this video below:    [video]   If you've received a paper voucher in your box, you can watch this video below to find out ho...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 thanks

Netflix on your NOW TV Smart Box or Stick!

Netflix is now available for NOW TV Customers to download through select NOW TV Devices.  What NOW TV Devices I hear you ask? Please see below: NOW TV Box (Black)NOW TV Smart StickNOW TV Smart Box with 4k & Voice SearchNOW TV Smart Box with HD & Free...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 21 thanks

NOW TV Stick FAQs

Here is your quick list of FAQs that link to our help site to provide you with all the information you need on your NOW TV Stick.   How does the NOW TV Smart Stick compare with the NOW TV Box? Have a look at our help article here where you can compar...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW TV BOX AND STICK NOT WORKING

My NOW TV stick AND my NOW TV box in another room will not work.I have had both over 2 years but for the 5 days neither will load, I have followed all instructions to repair (turned on/off, hard reset, reset network, moved stick etc etc etc.....) - n...

TV stick issues

Hi Could anyone advise on my problem as I can't get hold of anyone at NOW TV to chat to. I can't go past my home page, it's just constantly showing the colourful dots circling. If I try go into the app itself and chose a category from there it bounce...

Disney plus

Can I access Disney plus on my now tv stick 3801UK and if so how? thanks 

Resolved! Now TV stick

I purchased the now TV stick last month for the TV in spare room purely so I could watch Netflix only or just normal TV channels. However I am not very technical but couldn't set it up without giving my bank details and purchasing a pass. Not sure ho...

Blue screen and error code 009

Had my NOW TV stick delivered today, I have plugged it in and it couldnt  connect to the internet and I kept getting error code 009, even though every other device in my house was fine with the internet. Came on here to find it's a common issue and t...

TV stick with no WiFi?

Hi does anyone know if it's possible to still use the now TV stick without WiFi? as I'm waiting to be connected. Not sure if you can connect by phone hotspot or something.

now tv stick not working

might sound abit dumb but i have 2 nowtv stick, one is working and the other is causing a static shock as you unplug it and is getting very hot. should i order a new one just to be safe? they are both plugged into the TV 

Issues logging in

Hi, I’ve just purchased a now tv stick and although it’s connected to my WiFi it’s not allowing me to log in. It’s letting me log in through the stick if I use my mobile hotspot but as soon as I switch to WiFi it’s not working. I’ve reset my router a...