cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Youview talktalk

I have Toshiba smart tv in another room which does not support NOW.  My NOW membership is via my youview talktalk box.  Can I access my NOW account via a NOW or FIRE STICK on Toshiba smart tv?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes you can.

(i) If you have a Membership of Now, whether direct from Now, or via TalkTalk, or via BT, you can use it on any device that supports Now, as well as (or even instead of!) your YouView box.

(ii) If you have a TV that doesn’t support the Now app, then you can use it with a Now Stick, or an Amazon Firestick, or a Roku device plugged into an HDMI input on that TV.

Or indeed any device that supports Now, and plugs into an HDMI input on your TV, of which a YouView box is just one example.

You may also find it useful that you can get subtitles, where Now provides them on a programme, on most other devices than a YouView box, which doesn’t support subtitles.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.