cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will NOW TV ever add GINX ESPORTS TV to there package

Hello everyone.

I subscribe to NOW TV , sports, sports extra, entertainment, movies. I was wondering if NOW TV  will ever add GINX ESPORTS TV to there tv package. I really want to see that station. I'm really surprised  it is not available to subscribe to on NOW TV. 

19 REPLIES 19
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB My bad, I misunderstood the website completely. I am clearly not down with the kids and a gaming nerd like you.  🙂

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Gaming nerd? Moi? Hardly.🕹

I’m just a bloke who knows how to work Google 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB Ha, clearly better than I do!  I note you don't deny being down with the kids? 😜

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 Down with the kids? Moi? Hardly 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

No more than being a parent and a grandparent requires 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB do you know eir tv ( eir is a tv service in ireland ) have GINX ESPORTS TV in the TV and broadband package and they are nothing to do with sky tv. So I do not see why they don't add it to there NOW TV  subscription. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Hey @Anonymous User I genuinely don't follow your logic there? Why would a completely unrelated communications company operating a TV service in another country only available to their own broadband subscribers have anything to do with what Sky/NOW might provide here in the UK?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW in Ireland has BT sport as part of the Sports membership. 

Although unless some form of agreement comes to place it won’t happen. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 NOW in Ireland does have BT and Premier Sports available, but as part of a separate Sports Extra Membership. Not sure of the relevance here to be honest? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

It’s the fact that a non Sky owned channel can become available as an extra membership option which will be billed directly from NOW. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Yes, in different territories with different markets with different licensing arrangements.