cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miketurn
Scholar 3

Where's the Smart Stick with 1 month Sports Pass?

I thought there was going to be a smart stick with a 1 month sports pass for £29.99?

Can't see it anywhere yet. Smiley Indifferent

12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Miketurn

I know it was mentioned in Sky's press release, they may have changed their mind or it could be an exclusive to the NOW TV website (which I expect the stick only option for £14.99 will be). I'd suggest seeing what comes up on NOW TV website on Monday which is the date NOW TVnhave been emailing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been on to Now tv this morning and they are denying all knowledge of a sports package for £29.99 with the smart stick. They are basically saying if it has never been advertised by Now tv that sky are liars

@Miketurnwrote:

I thought there was going to be a smart stick with a 1 month sports pass for £29.99?

Can't see it anywhere yet. Smiley Indifferent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my stick at Argos on retail stores' launch day, Fri 23rd Feb; £29.99 inc 1 month Sports Pass (+ bonus Sky Store voucher too).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I bought my stick at Argos on retail stores' launch day, Fri 23rd Feb; £29.99 inc 1 month Sports Pass (+ bonus Sky Store voucher too).

I wonder why you couldn't (and still can't) buy it from the Argos website. It isn't (or hasn't) been listed on there as yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it wasn't listed on the Argos website when I purchased it; but I went to a physical store and it (sky Sports 1 month + stick) was listed on the self-service machines.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Yes, it wasn't listed on the Argos website when I purchased it; but I went to a physical store and it (sky Sports 1 month + stick) was listed on the self-service machines.

826/8459 Argos, in-store. Stick + 1 month Sky Sports £29.99

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good to know @Anonymous User. Thanks for that. I've a few friends interested Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help. We got one this afternoon in Argos. The item number was spot on.

Miketurn
Scholar 3

It's now finally appeared on the Argos website. Smiley Happy

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8268459