Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where can I buy a smart stick?

Where can I buy a smart stick? 

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The Now sticks haven’t been made for a few years now. If you absolutely  want one, you could try ebay for a used and overpriced one. When they were officially available, they sold for around £20 - £25. A much better choice is an Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply! 

my problem is I have quite an old TV but want to watch my NowTV on it… do you know how I could do that without the Stick? If I bought a firestick would it have the NowTV app on it? 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Absolutely. If it’s not pre-installed, just download it from the app store. It also has every other streaming app available.

chilli2
Elite

How old is the TV? dies it have a HDMI socket, or just a SCART socket? Or neither?

Now tv sticks are no longer available new, the sticks and now boxes were cut down and hobbled devicrs made by roku for now.

Both Roku and fire tv devices will work with NOW , I would suggest that you do a little research into the differences between Roku OS  and FIRE OS as  they differ significantly, I own both and prefer roku, however that's my personal opinion.

Either which one, avoid the low cheap entry level devices