cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Roku stick to access Now TV account at my two homes. Will it work with additional stick

I switch my Roku stick between my two homes without  problem. But it's a fag dismantling and setting it up again. Can I buy another Roku stick for one of the properties and continue to benefit from my NowTV purchases. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Rick

You asked, "Can I buy another Roku stick for one of the properties and continue to benefit from my NowTV purchases."

The answer is Yes, yes you can.

Just remember when you purchase your second Roku stick you must set it up on the Roku website, insuring that you also register it in your existing Roku account.

Once done, you must also register the new Now TV app to use your existing Now TV account.

And that should be that.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Rick

You asked, "Can I buy another Roku stick for one of the properties and continue to benefit from my NowTV purchases."

The answer is Yes, yes you can.

Just remember when you purchase your second Roku stick you must set it up on the Roku website, insuring that you also register it in your existing Roku account.

Once done, you must also register the new Now TV app to use your existing Now TV account.

And that should be that.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks Bob. Very kind of you. Just what I needed Rick
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just remember that there is a limit of 6 devices you can have registered at any one time.

But if you are only ever going to be using one of your two Roku sticks, then that won't be a problem.

Whereas I use the NowTV app on my phone and tablet, plus a desktop PC and Laptop! 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your helpful comments.That's very nice of you. Yes, I only use NowTV on my two televisions - one at each address so it sounds as if I'm OK. Was just concerned that they would pick up two different sticks on just one account. Thanks again.