cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdan10
Scholar 3

Re: Unknown Page Error

this is driving me up the wall tech team said last weekend this would be fixed buy end of this week 

hope .so i hope now tv have got a update for this bug its the new ui software update 

0 Thanks
sdan10
Scholar 3

well so much for now tv saying unknown page error would be fixed iam still getting it 

0 Thanks
JulietHotel
Scholar

@sdan10I feel your pain - every 15 minutes today for me on the set-top box, slightly better on the stick. To make matters worse, I don't seem to be able to access Live Chat. I can get to the button, but there doesn't seem to be any hyperlink behind it. I've tried it on Firefox and Chrome browsers. I've turned off any weird blockers or badgers I have and still nothing. Guess it's going to have to be snail mail .... if I can find some place to send it to. NOT HAPPY.

sdan10
Scholar 3

i have try to use back key and go to app store and click on now tv app and iam still getting this error .i have now tv stick i dont think now tv no how bad this is

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happeningb and no update on my report since I was told it was getting "escalated".

Not a happy bunny

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another voice here to add to the random 'unknown page error' blue button of doom popping up mid stream. It's incredibly frustrating when watching anything 'as live'. 

tcit
Mentor

... and another voice here, expressing the same-  'unknown page error'

occurring on Now TV stick & black box too regularly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NowTV can you send my old white box back from the recyclers please.

This error every 30 minutes is not funny, please get it sorted. If it’s not sorted by my next renewal I’ll be cancelling my pass.

0 Thanks
lenturn
Scholar 2

Fed up with this stupid 'error' multiple times every day on my boxes with this new software, so have cancelled my Sky Sports sub.

sdan10
Scholar 3

lets hope now tv can get this fixed very soon iam so fed up with  is error

0 Thanks