cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it’s not just me, lots of problems since the new update! Will anyone read this thread and fix the bugs?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening more and more frequently since the update. Please sort it out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i olso been getting unknown page error on 2 now tv sticks from last weekend

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also getting this error and it's driving me mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone I think I've sorted the problem

You have to go to network settings and turn off bandwidth saver...

Since I done it 2 hours ago theres been no problem since 👍

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will be surprised if going into Bandwidth Saver will resolve this, because ever since i owned my NowTV 4K Box the Bandwidth Saver has been disabled and set to OFF and i am still randomly getting the "Unknown Page Error" message on my box .

Anyway i hope it works for you and not a coincidence that the error will rear it's ugly head again 😠.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention you could try going into the old version of the NowTV UI by pressing the back button on your NowTV remote whilst on the new look home screen page, then go to Apps Store, then highlight and click on the NowTV App, then click on "Go to App" to see if that helps or not with regards to the Unknown Page Error" should it pop up again.

Hopefully NowTV are in the process of fixing this, plus the screen jumping to My Apps screen page when using the NowTV remote navigation buttons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahh yes, been annoying me for a couple of weeks now. The unknown page issue every hour or so and as mentioned above, the sporadic return the my apps after pressing an arrow on the remote!

I can confirm this only started happening after the UI update (which I’m not keen on at all)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried that it worked for a few hours but next day, surprise surprise the damn blue page is back! Simply not good enough Nowtv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its also driving me mad to it must be new ui  update now tv should be looking at a fix .

hope it gets fixed soon