cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi bob
well sunday was bad day i had to get on to live chat had me doing reset stick and reboot my hub i cant see that will fix it
they did give me a e.mail and said if i get same error to e.mail them its at now tv end not our hub or tv
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Dan

Before I went out this morning, I checked my TV for access to Now TV I was still faced with the blue screen of death and Unknown Page Error.  However, when I got back, between 12.30 and 1.00pm, everything was working properly again.

You know Dan, I don't understand what's going on because during the afternoon Now TV is working fine, yet late night, around 11.00pm onwards, i.e. my preferred watching time, Now TV ceases to function.

Yeah, I totally agree with you, it's a Now TV tech problem, i.e. something is wrong with their servers.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Staring at unknown page error again on Now TV Stick. Any help appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this just now, I’m using a PS4, tried resetting the internet and the PS4 with no luck, but tried using another internet tv channel then tried now tv again and it worked, so after almost half an hour of messing about I can watch the match, very annoying but it seems ok now at least 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats unknown page error back and tv guide now and next bar  not got enything on it

is eny other people getting this i am watching with now tv stick

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Dan

I did not watch Now TV last night and so did not experience this ongoing problem.  😎😎😎

Brick.png

But I wonder if they've changed businesses without telling us, i.e. they're now into Making Bricks (turning our devices into bricks).  😀😂🤣

Still, I plan to watch SWAT Sunday night so I hope this problem does not reoccur.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this still happening for anyone else! Last couple of days it’s all I’ve had on my PS4 but works perfect on iPhone ? 😤 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi uk bob

thats this error back once more now tv just cant or wont fix this so fed up 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Dan

I've been watching "V" over the past week or so, on my Samsung Smart TV, without any problems.

Not sure what more you can do other than reiterate to Now TV that this problem is still ongoing, of course you can take your business elsewhere if you feel you've done all that you can and nothing's happening in response.

Sorry Dan, but you can either wait for the fix to be applied or move on.

UK Bob