cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also got e.mail to say case closed now tv just dont care i am thinking of jumping ship to 

no black friday deals this year to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same here. Good spot on it being linked to a change of program as I have monitored it and I get the same here. It just went again at 10.15.Not going to renew my sports Pass as you can guarantee it will happen just before a goal is scored... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

an 'Unknown page error'  happens every time I watch Now TV thro' the App on my Sony

Bravia OLED TV. I won't be able to subscribe to further Sport Day passes until the issue is fixed as it ruins the enjoyment of watching live sport.

ukbobboy
Legend

Hi Everyone

That dreaded "Unknown Page Error" is back and struck my Samsung Smart TV about 1.00am this morning, when I wanted to watch "Fringe". 

At this stage of the game, I don't know if it's just Samsung's affected, other platforms, other makes of smart TVs  or just me, either way it's back and just as deadly, i.e when accessing Now TV my TV is partially bricked.

You know, It makes me feel that Now TV has rolled out another one of their untested updates (can't prove it coz' they don't announce their roll-outs).

However, I'm going to see if my TV is unbricked over the weekend, if not then I'll put in a help request.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats unknown error back once more on my now tv stick  i paused a movie on sky cinema on demand 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried the usual, unplugging of the device and your router for a few minutes?

Worst case there is setting the stick back to factory settings.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my now tv stick in bedroom is ok  its the stick down in living room that the error is

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can perform the “tasks” in my post, fingers crossed that it sorts it out for you! 

What I’ve certainly noticed over the past fee months is that Now TV sticks are becoming more unreliable compared to the Now TV app on Amazon fire sticks. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i will do as you said and try it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello i was just reading through the posts about the unknown page error. Mine also happens every 30 minutes on live tv and i have tried everything from resetting the now tv stick, resetting my broadband and it just keeps happening and has done since 21st August. It is getting frustrating as it is also happening when im watching a film on live tv through the now tv stick and it is so slow loading back on to the orginal film i was on i end up missing half of the film. I was just wondering has yours resolved itself yet or does it still happen? Sorry for the essay