cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the spinning coloured balls an the unknowen page error  might have been fixed i hope.

i ts been few days watching sky sports and no errors !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Might not have been fixed, too.

I just got finished rebooting from the 1800 crash during the IPL.

I will say that the frequency seems to have lessened, but in my house at least it is nowhere near gone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is this damn thing still happening? I cannot watch anything. I was getting round it by going by my apps and selecting NowTv from that and seemed to work but I can’t even find the app now 🤷🏻‍♀️ So go through the usual way and it messes up all the time. Appalling service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have they removed NowTv App from the App Store. I can’t find it. I was using that to get round this bloody issue and now that’s gone. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi what about people paying on the app do we have to wait on does that pay get put on hold until they fixed it

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Mark

You want an answer about financial matters then email the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgUK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks much appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats spinning balls and unknown page error back i have now  tv stick i have iam so fed up last time it was weeks of same thing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats me getting spinning coloured balls and unknown page error it did my head in the last time it was weeks 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Dan

Any word from Now TV about a possible ETA for the fix?

UK Bob