cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Matty999  - Still a problem for me every day and, yes, I am tired of complaining about it. However I was waiting to see what our Community Manager @Simon-J had to say as result of the update he told us he was seeking on 01/10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just happened again to me a few minutes before the start of the F1 race. I'm using the NowTV stick bundled with my Sports subscription which is kinda ironic. You'd at least expect that to work. Update us with progress please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't even get to watch the whole first lap before it errors again. Good job guys! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tired of it and the quite frankly appalling support.  I keep getting asked the same thing by different support staff.  Like where did I buy the stick and provide proof of purchase for example!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J 

1300, right on the dot 🙀

ukbobboy
Legend

Yes people, watching episode 12 of "Prodigal Son" on my Samsung Smart TV, and enjoying it too, when about 10 minutes in I got those spinning coloured balls. I foolishly thought that this will soon clear, as it has usually done over the past couple of weeks, but then after a minute or two I got the blue screen of death followed by "Unknown Page" error and a frozen screen that was difficult to exit.

I don't obviously know how Now TV plans to roll out their fixes and updates but I do hope that they concentrate on rolling out fixes first, rather than so-called improvements because there are so many problems users want sorted, i.e problems preventing us from enjoying the service we are paying for.

Anyway, as they don't tell us which bug is going to be squashed first or even when, it ends up being a waiting game.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

Stupid "Unknown Page Error" actually crashed my Now TV app on my smart TV, actually had to switch off my TV for 30 or so minutes to get the working app back. However, after the app starting working again I was able to finish watching "Prodigal Son" without any further problems.

At this point, I really don't know if this "Unknown Page Error" problem still exist or if it was just a glitch.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Might still exist...

bang on 1500 today I got the error again.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi JH

You were right, was having a Blind Spot binge watching session this morning, when the Spinning Coloured Balls of Doom appeared at 3:02 am. So rather than wait for the inevitable Unknown Page Error and following crash I turned off my TV, hoping that 30 minutes later the problem will vanish like it did last time.

So not a glitch, as hoped, but a real deep seated problem the techie boys at Now TV should urgently do something about.

Once again, I hope they concentrate on fixing problems rather than trying to roll out new features.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

Hey Peeps

Had a long BlindSpot sesh last night/this morning, about 5 or so hours worth, and guess what, absolutely no "Spinning Coloured Balls of Doom" or "Unknown Page Errors".

Not gonna say anymore in case I jinx it.

UK Bob