cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i think now tv are doing a software update  i was getting this error to for 4weeks so its still not fixed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, definitely not fixed. I've had it this morning intermittently while watching rugby.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had this issue again while watching the F1 buildup. The asking price of 34 quid a month plus 3 quid for HD for this mess is hilarious!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i feel your pain 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J Can we get an update on this? It's been far too long now. 

I don't understand how this is still a problem after weeks and weeks...?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also had this issue on a Now Tv stick. I was able to perform a manual update - Settings -> System -> System Update. After the update the version and build numbers hadn't changed nor had the last updated date. I'm assuming this is because it is just a minor patch for the specific issue. Hopefully it is now fixed. Time will tell.

stammie1609
Expert

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Simon-J Can we get an update on this? It's been far too long now. 

I don't understand how this is still a problem after weeks and weeks...?

Don't hold your breath, it took over a year for Now TV to fix the picture freezing/stuttering/pixelating issue on the sports channels.

Although then they did give me generous discounts during it and several months free once it was fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got £15 credit that was used on this months sky sports pass ,iam on £25 a month for a year

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also getting very frustrated with this. About 10 times today alone. And I also agree that the UX is much slower than the previous version. Come on NowTV. If you can’t fix this quickly please revert to the previous release which worked fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here keep getting it on sky sports now tv 4k box, wired connection. Now tv i suggest you fix it.