cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
happynowtvuser
Scholar

This really needs to be escalated. Customer service didn't want to give any recompense. Will contact again but please escalate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I have had communication via email with Now and followed advice but no improvement. Was now told to go on here no more emails!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is going into 3rd week and now tv dont care 

noeyedeer
Scholar 2

Just come on to say the same thing. Trying to watch jeff Stelling and keep getting this error. So annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when you go on to live chat they say it your tv settings no its at your end just get it fix now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So 4 f’ing times in one half of a football match. Got this reply 4 days ago:

“We have reviewed the screenshot and as you are facing issues with the NOW TV stick, we have got this case escalated to our higher end team and they will get back to you with an update at the earliest.“

@Simon-J 

this is pathetic. I can’t watch 45 mins of tv without it being interrupted by error messages. I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got e.mail for tech team they said it would be fixed by 19th sep  ,

still not fixed now tv  just dont care 

tcit
Mentor

Terrible viewing experience again this afternoon, on a black Now TV box-

"unknown page error" 4 times during Chelsea -v- Liverpool match.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the solution to your problems, go to my apps on the now tv box, select now tv. this will bring up the old interface which they used to have. there is no page error nonsense now.

happynowtvuser
Scholar

Hi

This is not a permanent solution as next time you go into / change a channel it will reset to new UI and the bug rears its ugly head. 

NOWTV this really needs fixings asap