cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same issue, I've tried everything to fix it. Reset my now TV black box. Reset internet, even reset using secret menu (Press menu 5 times then fast forward 3 times then rewind twice on the home screen)

It only happens on live channels for me it seems like everyone else.

I was just on live chat and explained this issue to them. I really hope it's taken seriously and fixed. Glad I've found this and I'm not the only one.

happynowtvuser
Scholar

Its getting ridiculous now why on earth is this not fixed yet

dropped out 6 times (before i lost count) on F1 channel today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am fed up with is unknown page error this is 2weeks i think its new ui software update 

hope now tv fix it soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Fingers crossed I reset the stick by pressing the little button on the side and it didn't happen at all yesterday...will hope that's the end of it..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another voice here to add to the random 'unknown page error' blue button of doom popping up mid stream. It's incredibly frustrating when watching anything 'as live'. 

tcit
Mentor

... and another voice here, expressing the same-  'unknown page error'

occurring on Now TV stick & black box too regularly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NowTV can you send my old white box back from the recyclers please.

This error every 30 minutes is not funny, please get it sorted. If it’s not sorted by my next renewal I’ll be cancelling my pass.

lenturn
Scholar 2

Fed up with this stupid 'error' multiple times every day on my boxes with this new software, so have cancelled my Sky Sports sub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

lets hope now tv can get this fixed very soon iam so fed up with  is error

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got sky sports moblie pass but when I go to watch it’s says buy pass when I just paid 5.99 any 1 knows the problem here