cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv are on the job to fix it should be fixed soon i got e.mail last weekend from tech team

happynowtvuser
Scholar

It really is taking too long to fix @Simon-J  any update, Any recompense for subscribers? its really a joke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got £15 credit on my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue been like it for 2 days now and, been restarting the nowtv stick and broadband and there's no changes, it's abit unfair that am paying for my subscriptions and not getting any service hope this can get resolved 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Congratulations, @Anonymous User . Tell me, where does that leaves things in terms of your previous email from the 15th where Tech had said it would be fixed by the end of the week?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still experiencing this, I got on to customer service again and told them how frustrating it is.

They were pretty kind and understanding. Got my sports pass refunded into credit for the next month!

Get onto live chat and tell them because this bug should have been fixed or at least spotted before they released the new firmware to the smart boxes and TVs. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been experiencing this issue since the major UI update on 21st August, so I'm glad I found this chat thread as I thought it was only happening to me. I get the Unknown Page Error message at pretty regular intervals after about half an hour of viewing. I've had this happen 12 times today alone (I work in sport, so uninterrupted access to the sport channels is pretty important for me to be able to do my job properly).

I'm fed up with banging my head against a brick wall when trying to deal with the representatives on live chat. Like you all, I keep getting told that my case has been escalated, people are working on it and it'll be fixed very soon. A fortnight ago, I was assured it would be resolved in a "couple of days".

When I asked about not providing the facility to roll back the UI to the pre-August 21st version, I was told that it isn't possible. The new, post-21st August version is very user unfriendly and very buggy, so @Simon-J please could the option to roll back UI be thought about again and made available? 

The clear lack of thorough testing before release really isn't acceptable from NOW TV, especially when people are paying so much for a service that's not being provided properly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you seem to be inferring that no one from Customer Service keeps an eye on this forum and they don't know about how many of their paying community are frustrated, irritated and on the verge of binning this so-called service as day after day goes by with no resolution.

I wonder if the advertisers know how the service they are probably paying the lion's share for is being provided. Due to the timing of the error, for me it's generally the advertisements that are rolling while I'm rebooting the system.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Everytime I contacted live chat in the past they had no idea about this issue. I assumed just read notes on my account about the technical issue and go from there I assume. 

Although on this occasion in live chat the gentleman seemed aware of this issue and very understanding. 

Edit- Just adding,I asked if there was any progress or an estimated date for when the fix update is coming our way, as expected they couldn't say.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i have not had time to watch tv this week i hope its fixed for today football