cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are using an iPhone or IPad, then maybe try this.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Error-code-311-won-t-let-me-watch-anything-and-I-can-t-find-the/m-p/537010 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

The teams are still working hard to fix this issue. We're sorry it's taking as long as it is. We can't provide any timescales at this point, but this is very much a top priority for the team.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this unknown page error is driving me up the wall hope now tv gets it fix for todays liverpool game

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any news when this issue is going to be resolved? I can't believe it's taking as long as it is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have this issue here on Samsung App, stick and also the mobile app. Seems slightly different from what I've read here.

We have an ongoing entertainment pass and all seems fine however i cannot purchase a pass on any device, i get the Unkown Page error via TV app, stick and mobile ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's stuck on unknown page error with a green BACK button which does nothing when I click on it. Honestly, only NowTV is problematical like this. It doesn't happen with any of the other apps on my TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv have closed my ticket about this twice now.

I can't be bothered to reopen the case.

Got unknown page error on the f1 channel today at 1330 exactly. That's only thing I use the account for.

Just cancelled my subscription.

I'll leave you guys to it.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Dan

JINXED Part 2

At 12.30am this morning I switched over my Smart TV to Now TV and got a black screen with a prominent "Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable", I then switched over to my Roku 3 and accessed Now TV that way, to my surprise it worked perfectly.

Right now, I'm watching The Comey Rule after watching SWAT and Take Two all on my Roku 3 while my Now TV smart TV app is rendered useless.

At this stage in the game, I don't know if this problem is being worked on by Now TV's tech team or nothing's really happening.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi again Dan

UNJINXED

If like me, you now find your Now TV app is now working and have also noticed that some shows you have previously seen have now reappeared in your My TV, you may have concluded like me that a system roll-back has been performed.

It seems that the two or three error messages, i.e. "Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable", "Unknown Page Error" and "PL-0", were introduced by an (untested) update that could not be fixed, hence the roll-back.

I would hope that Now TV lay off brick making major updates for a good while and mainly concentrate on minor bug fixes.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
watching golf this morning on main event spinning balls and blue screen with sorry now tv player unavailable to get out
of it i had to press back button. iam still getting on live channels blank tv guide and to get it to go to next channel i have to press back button then go into main tv guide . wish now tv could fix it soon