cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

On my partners account we pay for sports so he can watch the formula 1 live and we have been getting this error for 2 weekends in a row. Every 30 mins. We have reset and tried everything and its not this end. We pay good money for a service which is constantly interrupted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened twice already tonight within the space of 20 minutes watching Sky Sports news. When is it going to be sorted? It's driving me mad and if it's still a a problem when the new season starts I shall be asking for a refund on my sports pass! 

happynowtvuser
Scholar

@Simon-J  i am being told on chat there is no such error and they have fixed everything.  Can you escalate this pretty please its getting really frustrating.  as per my most recent post disconnected at least 6 times today whilst trying to watch F1 its like this every time i watch on nowtv stick.

it appears to be somehow related to the EPG and the now/next as always happens at exact - 00, 15, 30, 45 as opposed to random minutes past an hour.  Then the now/next bar freezes or is completely blank prior to the error.

if only tech support would watch on a stick and see this.  I am so not happy i am paying for a service which is substandard 😞

Matty999
Scholar

The error is certainly real despite what livechat say, it's already been acknowledged in the forum that it exists, and I'm still getting them myself. It's frustrating that it hasn't been fixed yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happened just now bang on 8pm watching the cricket. Annoyingly happened earlier when I'd paused the cricket and was watching 25 minutes behind, so I missed what I'd hoped not to. Ridiculous and not great when you watch a lot of live sport. It ain't cheap!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can confirm it just did at exactly 8:15pm watching the Watford game. It's like clockwork.

So frustrating and annoying... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J  Please will you let us know what is happening with this issue. For me and other Community posters it just seems to go on and on. It's worse today for me than it has been for some time (though it was never completely resolved). I am beginning to think that NOWTV may have underestimated its user base of live TV viewers and we are being dumped out due to a server capacity issue. We don't all watch catchup and box sets, you know. Can you or someone else in authority please show us that you care about your customers and tell us what is going on and when we can hope to have this horrible situation fixed.

Many thanks

Jeri

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I thought I'd sorted it by resetting the stick, it was fine for a day or two then happened yet again this morning. With the new footie season starting, they really need to sort this or thousands of us fans will be terminating our passes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply. I've reset my stick, unplugged TVs and reset my set
top box on 2 different smart TVs, all to no avail because it is clearly
something at the NOWTV end. I watch live sport all the time and cannot tell
you how irritating it has been to miss a crucial try, wickets, etc due to
this ongoing error. As I said in my message it seems much worse today than
it has for the weekdays and that convinces me even more that it is a NOWTV
capacity problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If this is error code 311 I have the same issue on the app and. Simply not good enough for the money I’m spending.