Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unknown Page Error

@MariaAbrumBrum @JumbledMind @happynowtvuser @PabloPablo @FingersUK 

Thank you for reporting these issues here on the Community - we're making sure these get heard and investigated.

We know things are a bit messy right now but our teams are on it and we'll come back to you just as soon as we have an update.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager 

Kirsty39
Advocate

hello i was just reading through the posts about the unknown page error. Mine also happens every 30 minutes on live tv and i have tried everything from resetting the now tv stick, resetting my broadband and it just keeps happening and has done since 21st August. It is getting frustrating as it is also happening when im watching a film on live tv through the now tv stick and it is so slow loading back on to the orginal film i was on i end up missing half of the film. I was just wondering has yours resolved itself yet or does it still happen? Sorry for the essay 

happynowtvuser
Scholar

This really needs to be escalated. Customer service didn't want to give any recompense. Will contact again but please escalate

JulietHotel
Scholar

@Simon-J  I'd like to add my voice to the many experiencing the unknown page error issue. The symptoms are the same as the rest of the community and I *really* hope someone does something to alleviate the problem soon. It would be wonderful if you/someone would keep us updated on progress please, ie can anyone tell us when we can expect a resolution?

Thanks,

Jeri

MxGryphLane
Observer

I'm also getting this issue.

It's frustrating as hell watching the live feed seemingly dropping out for no reason.  It's definitely not the internet connection (Virgin 110Mb/s) as it worked fine prior to the last update.

I don't wish to pay £33/month for such an unreliable service.

happynowtvuser
Scholar

This really needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency please.

What about recompense for subscribers
Andy1963
Advocate

This is happening more and more frequently since the update. Please sort it out!

sdan10
Scholar 3

i olso been getting unknown page error on 2 now tv sticks from last weekend

0 Thanks
Roughyed
Advocate

I'm also getting this error and it's driving me mad

0 Thanks
kp9999
Mentor

Getting the same here. Good spot on it being linked to a change of program as I have monitored it and I get the same here. It just went again at 10.15.Not going to renew my sports Pass as you can guarantee it will happen just before a goal is scored... 

0 Thanks