cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

So after the joy of failure to connect we now have the screen turning blue mid program and the message "unknown Page error" popping up.

188 REPLIES 188
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this too.  On the hour and half hour exactly, doesn't matter what channel I'm watching.  Really annoying & keeps happening despite numerous system resets and chats with helpdesk.

FingersUK
Advocate

I've also started getting this error on my Now TV stick recently.   

As far as I know there's been no change apart from a software update dated Aug 21 (that changed the UI quite a bit).

If it is the software update I hope it's resolved soon.

Matty999
Scholar

Exactly the same is happening to me since the recent update, both on the now tv stick and 4k box

FingersUK
Advocate

I don't know if i have been lucky today, but so far i haven't seen the message pop up on my TV screen during watching the Sports channels.

Perhaps it was an ISP or Now TV issue, as I've changed nothing 

here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get exactly the same - unknown page error every 30 mins after the last system update - any news on a fix for this???

happynowtvuser
Scholar

Same thing happening to me hope they fix soon it's rather frustrating

happynowtvuser
Scholar

I think it's linked to programmes finishing and the 'now and next bar' as the message appeared at 9.15 I was watching F1 channel and a programme finished on one of the other sports channel.

The now next bar freezes too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this being resolved as it very annoying especially at night! 

ive only had this issue since the changes to the homepage. It’s also slower going from App to homepage which is a shame as it worked so well before.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @happynowtvuser @Anonymous User @FingersUK 

Thank you for reporting these issues here on the Community - we're making sure these get heard and investigated.

We know things are a bit messy right now but our teams are on it and we'll come back to you just as soon as we have an update.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager