cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Purchase Sky Sports Day Pass

Is anyone else unable to purchase a sky sports day pass on NOW TV today? I can't even access my passes on my account. Been saying please try again later all morning?

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’m having the same issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a 24hour tv pass for a match on Now TV a while ago and whilst the money was taken out of my bank account. It just salt coming up with wrong address and my email and home address were corrrect so I had no idea what it meant. I am just recovering from a health issue so have complained and waiting to sort it but want to watch match tonight and don,t want to risk losing more money money. Sorry I switched to BT 6months ago.Can anyone give me some quick advice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The whole thing is in meltdown - spoken to two Live Chat "advisors" who have no information and can't say when the service will be back up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here tried on Xbox and on my fone hope it’s sorted by 4pm 🤬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here 🙁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This ###### needs to be fixed rather than them as a company just saying there aware of the situation I don't care if their aware I care that they will fix this ###### now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SAME HERE VOUCHER CODE STUCK ON LOADING WILL BE WANTING A REFUND AS LOOKS LIKE WONT BE WATCHING ANYTHING TODAY

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I clicked on ' Solved. Go to solution' - and was taken to a lot of other people with the same problem.

It was over 2 hours ago that I last tried - and it's STILL not fixed, and there's STILL no message when you log on. That would at least save us from wasting so much time.

If Now TV are going to behave in such an amateur way, they should start charging amateur fees.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like the way they refer to a response as a solution!!! How do you get a refund on this rubbish service