cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv remote not connecting

We have the now tv smart stick and voice controlled remote which has been working fine. Until I wanted to move it to a different tv in another room which I have done and it loads up the Home Screen fine but I cannot get the remote to connect? I have tried changing batteries and taking batteries out and putting back in once the Home Screen has loaded but still no use? 
I have tried it back on the tv it was originally connected to to see if that would help but the remote won’t connect there either now. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried factory resetting the Stick by holding the reset button on the Stick for about 15 seconds whilst powered on ?

Also if you are using a USB port on the television, try the supplied adapter that came with the Stick instead.

When you setup the Stick after a factory reset (make sure you use your existing account details) try both 2.4ghz & 5ghz if your Router is dual band.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at this thread. Already mentioned by another forum user.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Pairing-remote-with-now-smartbox/td-p/555831/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried factory resetting the Stick by holding the reset button on the Stick for about 15 seconds whilst powered on ?

Also if you are using a USB port on the television, try the supplied adapter that came with the Stick instead.

When you setup the Stick after a factory reset (make sure you use your existing account details) try both 2.4ghz & 5ghz if your Router is dual band.