cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv Code not accepted by NOW Server

Hi all, 

I have tried to add my Now Tv Sub to my Now Smart Stick ( currently use just on Ipad) 

However when i get the on the code on the Tv to pair it to my NOW subscription and enter it online i get "There has been a problem, please try again" 

Ive tried resetting the Smart Stick but still same error, ive also waited for the code to change a few times but same error, 

Any help really appreciated 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a UK customer then try this link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

Should you be a Republic of Ireland customer remove the gb part in the address and add ie instead.

I would also try a different internet browser if the above link doesn't work with the six digit code off your television screen or maybe your smartphone and if you have mobile internet data try that instead of your wifi router (just in case there is something blocking the code when using your home Router).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thank you for the reply!

Yes I'm in the UK, yeah the tech team checked the link and also asked me to try different browsers and on both my PC and iPad , but all seem to have the same error, 

I'm really lost what to do 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Make sure your internet browser url address bar is not automatically sending you to the Republic of Ireland webpage (i have seen this before).

Would you have a smartphone with Mobile internet data you can try ?

Can you also try your internet browser in a Private Window or InCognito mode.

If using a VPN then disable it.

Also i would be tempted to reboot my Router if you haven't got a smartphone with Mobile internet data to try the link and code with.