cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV stick problem

Hi

I have been using the Stick for about 2 months -and over the last couple of weeks have noticed severe connection and stability problems - broadband is fine as ive eliminated that via provider- has anyone else had these problems and does the Stick have a limited life ?

Thanks

Richard

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Either picture breaking up or not connecting at al.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine hit the 2 month mark aswell and had nothing but issues ever since. Seems that's the shelf life for these!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same although mine is that it keeps disconnecting from the remote! The only way of getting it to work is to reset it however I e not been able to get it to pair up for two days!

had this before and was sent a replacement remote, but now having issues again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seels to have settled for now. Did factory reset again. So fingers crossed. Thanks all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the last major update about 2 months ago I have experienced poor connection problems along with the remote not working as it should. I have 2 of these sticks and one of them is next to the router and it still comes up with that comment 'whoops there seems to be a problem.' The now tv app on my iPad works without any problems but that is not how I want to watch the football and other sports. I have cancelled my entertainment subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too so after reading this me and the wife said we're going to try amazon fire stick instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick has intermittent issue which is becoming more frequent. Picture is really poor quality and disconnects with rotating circles stating internet connection disconnected. The latest fault askes to pair the remote with the stick. Resetting the stick and re-pairing the remote to the stick do not resolve the issue.  My Broadband is fine and I have no issues with it, and the Now TV app runs faultlessly when run from my Android Phone. 

The Bottom line is the Now TV stick is unreliable and through this and other forums it can be seen that the Now TV service and a lot of customers are being severely let down by a piece of poorly designed equipment with the Now TV logo called a smart stick. that is a contradiction in terms.

I would suggest that customers do not purchase a Now TV stick as they may be extremely disappointed. 

Jumper