cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sticks broken/killed off?

I have 3 Now Tv sticks and none of them will load to the main screen.

All three take forever to load and then state that there is a problem with the Internet connection. Get two options of open settings or apps. Opening apps works and allows access to all the non NowTV subscription services which all work. Opening settings opens the standard settings menus and shows WiFi as connected and working.

I have done a factory reset on one stick (didn't fix issue). NowTV app works on phone and ps4 so it is definitely not a connectivity issue.

Have Sky/NowTV nerfed the sticks completely now? Or have they just killed them with an update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well after trying everything, turned everything off (router etc) and back on and lo and behold everything now working again.

Should have known better working in IT. Good old 'turn it off and on again' works every time. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

What can I say, @Anonymous User . I’ve been using my Now Stick to watch Sky Sports F1 non-stop since 9:30 this morning. No problems at all. So Now certainly haven’t done anything to cause your problems. If They had, the howls of anguish would be louder than the Cheers Max got when he won the race.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well after trying everything, turned everything off (router etc) and back on and lo and behold everything now working again.

Should have known better working in IT. Good old 'turn it off and on again' works every time.