cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stick can no longer see any wifi

My NowTV stick was working fine yesterday. I unplugged it this morning. I have tried to use it this afternoon and it cannot detect any wifi (there are several available). I can see thatching checked for software updates at 07:30 this morning so don’t know if this is an issue. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try unplugging the power to both the Stick and Router for a minute.

If that doesn't detect your wifi network, then if you have another television in the home closer to the Router then temporary try that.

You could also try a different wifi channel on the Router and if your Router is dual band then try both.

Last resort try a full factory reset on the Stick by holding in the reset button on the Stick for around 15 seconds whilst both the Stick and television is powered up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try unplugging the power to both the Stick and Router for a minute.

If that doesn't detect your wifi network, then if you have another television in the home closer to the Router then temporary try that.

You could also try a different wifi channel on the Router and if your Router is dual band then try both.

Last resort try a full factory reset on the Stick by holding in the reset button on the Stick for around 15 seconds whilst both the Stick and television is powered up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - the hard reset worked 👍