cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass

I saw Argos were doing a deal on smart sticks with 1 months sky sports pass for £19.98,I already have a stick at home and I thought the sky sports pass would be on a bit of paper inside the box,but it is included on the stick,I only want the sky sports pass how do I go about
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention you can have up to six devices and two simultaneous nowtv streams on a single account if you wish to use more than one stick.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have moved away from the paper voucher codes that comes included with their boxes or sticks.

Where the voucher code is now electronically embedded on the stick or box.

If you setup and activate the stick against your account, you should be asked do you want to use the voucher straight away or save for later where the voucher will be saved on your account.

Once the voucher is uploaded to your account and you don't want to use the stick or box  anymore or wish to give the stick to somebody else.

Then once you see the voucher uploaded on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, then go into the stick menu settings under Advanced System Settings and Factory reset your stick which will remove all your personal and account details from the stick.

Job done 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention you can have up to six devices and two simultaneous nowtv streams on a single account if you wish to use more than one stick.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you only got one TV?

Set the Stick up on your existing account and if you have more than one TV, you can watch in more than one place.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.