cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candi1
Advocate

Re: Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Mine is doing the same thinf now i cant control my remote with smart tv such as the volume

0 Thanks
Terrie
Advocate

So frustrating!!! I'm really annoyed
0 Thanks
T166err
Mentor

ive had the same problem now for 1 week on a new smart stick. ive spoken to support live chat and they used a "sorry its happened, well look into it" usual line.  ive tried a normal factory reset both button and settings menu and ive tried the installer menu force download of update and nothing sorts it.  i do have another device i can watch now tv on and they recommend i do that until a solution is found.  I DO HAVE A WORK AROUND FOR MY SCENARIO that may help others.  my nowtv app is missing, tv guide and the home page is also missing so , click back button, this takes you to the app list. click on sky sports news. this start it playing. click back then back again and itll take you to the tv guide. its messy but it works. hopefully they sort it soon.

Terrie
Advocate

Thanks, I'll have another look at it, currently using the xbox to watch it.
I emailed them too but again, not much use.
0 Thanks
DavidE

Re: Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable - why

Hi my main tv has now tv stick - had it a year was fine now always says “sorry now tv is currently unavailable” yet it works perfectly on bedroom tv with now tv box! Tried swithching off at mains - taking batteries out of remote and taking out stick and no joy. Any ideas how I could solve please? Thanks in advance - David

0 Thanks
MichelleH
Observer

Mines just started doing the same thing. Have you had any joy at all in getting it to work yet?

0 Thanks
Terrie
Advocate

No, no joy as yet..cannot get out of the message on the screen. Tried
resetting the remote but doesn't change anything. Really unimpressed lol
0 Thanks
PeterWarren
Advocate

The back button worked for me. Thanks for your help on here.

Tigerlily1
Advocate

Was sent a free stick to replace my soon to be out of date box.Great I thought , set it all up and was fine for two days.Now getting the Sorry Now TV is unavailable message every time I try to use.Have done the press reset on the stick and eventually it comes back up.The really infuriating thing is it keeps disconnecting me from all my apps such as BBC I Player and ITV Hub etc so I have to keep going through the whole process of signing in again and entering the activation code.Not happy at all.Have cancelled my Amazon Prime to replace it with the Now TV stick but if if carries on like this may just resubscribe as never had any problems with their stuck which has always worked perfectly.

0 Thanks
Wendy57
Advocate

Hi there

My now tv said sorry currently unavailable. I reset the stick and now my tv says no signal, help!

0 Thanks