cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Hi, it’s saying on my tv screen “ Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable, please try again later” it’s been like this for a couple of days, tried unplugging both tv and stick but still nothing, I can get it on my iPad, can anyone help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems a few people have encountered this message on their NowTV Box or Stick.

Don't know if there is anything in this link thread below helps (there is a couple of workarounds mentioned).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Sorry-Now-TV-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/537230 

I haven't seen this message myself on my NowTV box yet.

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant advice. 

I didn’t realise there was a reset button on the USB stick. Hit the button to reset. I then had to are-sync the remote control. There is a sync button in the battery compartment. Had issues so changed batteries in remote. Re-hit the sync button in the remote battery compartment and the adjacent light on the remote illuminated. Went through the set up process. Voila !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, it worked a treat. Pj.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv works on my laptop so nothing wrong with my wi fi

I have multiple apps that require wi Fi working perfectly on my TV, but not Nowtv, all of a sudden. Been working for months now it has dropped it’s bat. 
I have done the brain damaging factory reset and within minutes the same message comes up. On the verge of cancelling my payment as it is totally useless??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same issue also for the last couple of days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, 

I had the same problem this morning. I pressed and held the home button for 5 seconds and it came back on. 

hope this helps anyone with the same issue 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a joke and been going on for months. Resetting the stick doesn't work, neither does the back button. In fact, nothing works. You really need to sort this out NOW TV, it's unacceptable that there's been this denial of service for so long.

Candi1
Advocate

That’s happened to me too! Since yesterday what is the issue?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Candi1 

My guess a recent software update has corrupted a number of customers NowTV branded devices.

According to NowTV over on Twitter they are aware of it and it's currently under investigation.

They also mentioned pressing the back button on your NowTV remote which may clear the on screen error message.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Took this screen shot from the NowTV Twitter Help feed.

youdoodle-2020-08-23T14-48-10Z.jpg