cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Hi, it’s saying on my tv screen “ Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable, please try again later” it’s been like this for a couple of days, tried unplugging both tv and stick but still nothing, I can get it on my iPad, can anyone help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems a few people have encountered this message on their NowTV Box or Stick.

Don't know if there is anything in this link thread below helps (there is a couple of workarounds mentioned).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Sorry-Now-TV-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/537230 

I haven't seen this message myself on my NowTV box yet.

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems a few people have encountered this message on their NowTV Box or Stick.

Don't know if there is anything in this link thread below helps (there is a couple of workarounds mentioned).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Sorry-Now-TV-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/537230 

I haven't seen this message myself on my NowTV box yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for getting in touch, I managed to get it sorted with the help of live chat eventually, but for future reference for anyone else, you have to press and hold the reset button on your stick until it comes up on your tv for Set Up and getting started, follow all the prompts and it comes back on, hope this helps anyone else, thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Factory reset (holding the button on the stick and going through the set up process) didn’t help for us. It just returned to the ‘unavailable’ message again when we reached the end of the process. Random presses of home and back after that did get us to the menu, though, and things are working again now.

We have two sticks and both had the same problem. 

That was 12 days of subscription wasted while we worked out that ‘trying later’ was not going to fix it and tried the advice for trouble shooting in the help pages. Not impressed! It would be useful to put the fix in the standard ‘help’ pages, rather than having it hidden away in the community forums.

Candi1
Advocate
I know it doesnt make any sense i tried that and my remote wasnt pairing i had to complain to get a response for the live chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing this now but cant get anywhere with live chat

Candi1
Advocate

Mine is doing the same thinf now i cant control my remote with smart tv such as the volume

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So frustrating!!! I'm really annoyed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

My now tv said sorry currently unavailable. I reset the stick and now my tv says no signal, help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I couldn't do anything with my stick, it was just stuck on the
currently unavailable. I contacted now tv. Mine still has the message but
if I press the back button it comes to the menu